New to mountaineering? Or, do you need to improve your skills before heading out on a longer expedition? Whatever your climbing level, Mountain Link has a seminar to help you get to your next step.
Our seminars include instruction in the following mountaineering skills:
- selection and use of ropes, knots and harnesses
- selection and use of personal equipment
- belaying techniques on snow and ice
- cramponing techniques
- crevasse rescue procedures
- ice axe use
- self-belay techniques
- route finding
- ice climbing techniques
- winter camping
- introduction to high altitude physiology
- response to high altitude illness
- principles of glacier travel
Questions about our trips? Please call us at (800) 408-8949. Or, email us here.